CNC Turning Center for Heavy Duty Cutting!
The CNC Turning Center Series, L300 series, designed by Hyundai WIA with years of expertise and the latest technology, is a
Turning Center that maximizes productivity and performance.
The turning center with sub spindle - L300LMC - expand the possibilities of machining and shorten the necessary processing time.
- Chuck size: L300C/L300LC/L300MC/L300LMC - 12'' [15''] (Big Bore: 12'', 15'');
- Big bore 15'' spindle;
- Sub spindle: L300MSC - 8'';
- Live tool: L300MC/L300LMC/L300MSC;
- The main spindle has become sturdier by enlarging the diameter and thickness;
- Rapid Ttraverse rate: (X/Z/ZB ос): L300C/L300LC/L300MC/L300LMC: 20/24 m/min, L300MSC:20/24/20;
- Travel: (X/Z/ZB ос): L300C/L300MC: 355/750mm; L300LC/L300LMC: 355/1350 mm; L300MSC: 355/750/700mm;
The main spindle has a wide range of constant power and utilizes the same structure as high speed turning centers. It is designed to minimize thermal displacement and to maintain stable cutting capability during high speed machining. In particular, the enhanced processing and assembling accuracy of bearings enables the spindle unit to maintain high precision for a long time.
Big Bore 15″ Spindle (OPTION)
The big bore spindle of Ø115(Ø4.5″) provides excellent performance during pipe machining. Also, spindle torque of 1,325N・m(977.3lbf・ft) is optimal for heavy duty cutting.