productivity and performance.
- Utilizes roller bearings of Ø140 (Ø5.5″) and double angular contact bearings for the main spindle;
- Highly sturdy and reliable servo turret;
- Main body designed to achieve high rigidity and accuracy;
- A powerful tailstock with a thrust of 7,252 N.m;
- Highly efficient HYUNDAI iTROL (Option) - L280/280L;
The large (MT#5) tail stock ensures high accuracy even during heavy duty cutting.
The quill travel can be operated by foot pedal, or program.
The tail stock body can be manually moved by using JOG button or MPG.
The main spindle unit is designed with Ø140 (Ø5.5″) roller bearings and double angular contact bearings to maintain stability during high speed machining. The unit is able to maintain precision for a long time where the outer bearing part is assembled to the highest precision standards. Also, stable machining is possible by AC motor which controls spindle at constant speed.
C-axis of L280LM can be controlled to 0.001°which makes it
possible to machine various shapes.